Recent twitter entries...

People Say The Stupidest Things...

Someone somewhere said something really stupid to me this morning. although it felt more like they were saying it at me, it was that bad. The first thing I wanted to do right after was pull a Cell C - Tell Someone. and then I promptly forgot what she said. Figures.
Anyway, got me thinking that all really stupid things that people say should be documented and stored in a central, easily accessable place, so that other people like us know what not to say. Enter The Internet.
Today's little mission is for you to find the stupidest that someone has said. Use the google bar on the left, and let rip.

My favourite one so far is from Jurassic Park:

"You can hardly tell where the computer models finish and the real dinosaurs begin." - Laura Dern, actor, about the special effects in the movie Jurassic Park.

Think you can top that? Then off you go.

Till next time

Comments (0)