Recent twitter entries...

Your boss is going to hate me

See, there's good news and then there's kak news. Lucky for you - the kak news is pretty good too. I figure that since I've got love for you if you were born in the eighties, i might as well show some of said love, so i'm gonna do just that. See, cos if you were born in the eighties, you were playing video games in the 90s...

I've rounded up a collection of some of the coolest 90's games and will be posting them here for your playing please at a rate of one game per week. More than once a week and your boss might just have a myocardial infarction. Besides, there's a magic 8 ball and a daily cross word puzzle to keep your work ditching ass coming back every day. Just check in the right side panel of the blog (my right).

So far the list includes (but is not limited too)

  • Snake
  • Burger Time
  • Breakout (or Arkanoid to you retro kids)
  • Tetris
  • PacMan
  • Asteroids
  • Space invaders
  • Super Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Duck Hunt
I figure it's only fair to do a poll each week to decide which game should go next, so here's the first one. Just click on the game you wanna play next week, that's it.



If you would like me to send you a mail once i upload new games, then please fill in the form in the top right corner (remember - my right). Don't worry, i won't sell your email address to too many dodgy companies. Just enough so i can make rent. The payment, not the musical.




;

Comments (0)