Recent twitter entries...

Interesting stuff for today

So I've been a little busy latelty and haven't had that much time to blog in the last week or so. I figured that instead of telling you all about the cool stuff that's kept me busy for the last week, I'd let you discover it for yourself, after all - You Are Here:

1. The Long Tail
The phrase The Long Tail (as a proper noun with capitalized letters) was first coined by Chris Anderson in an October 2004 Wired magazine article[1] to describe the niche strategy of certain business such as Amazon.com or Netflix where a large number of unique items are sold in relatively small quantities.

2. www.poptech.com/
A network of remarkable people, extraordinary conferences, powerful ideas and innovative projects that are changing the world

3. Firefox 3 gets 8 million downloads in 24 hours.

That's a pretty big deal

4.
The Vatican Bans Filming of "Angels & Demons"
Personally, I think that their dresses are on too tight. Oh well, it's not like Hollywood's never used a set before.

5. Airline pilot speaks his mind
Welcome aboard. Our flying time this afternoon, not counting ground delays and holding patterns, will be two hours and thirty minutes. Before we take off, I would like to apologize on behalf of this and every airline for the hassle you just endured at the security checkpoint....

6. World's Smallest Projector
I like being able to throw stuff on walls and not having to clean up

7. www.Rememberthemilk.com
Uber cool reminder service that keeps me on my toes and plugs into google calendar. Bliss

8. Has video killed the blogging star?
YouTube looks to loosen up it's video rules. What does this mean for bloggers?

Comments (0)