Recent twitter entries...

www.coda.co.za featured on RocketTheme

Coda Featured on RocketTheme demo site

I love templates. They make life simple, easy and interchangeable. As a result I spend quite a bit of time scouring the net for new web and blog templates (on sites like woothemes) for me to use and also to use in my freelance work (web design).

I recently cottoned on to www.rockettheme.com and was blown away by their joomla templates and most of all their kick ass modules. When I visited earlier today I was pleasantly surprised to see SA's very own CODA featured on the RocketTheme demo site for their newest template.

For anyone who hasn't yet checked out RocketTheme, keep it that way - i'd like to keep this amazing site a secret for as long as possible.

Question

Does anyone know of any other kick ass template sites?

Lester Hein

Comments (0)