Recent twitter entries...

What I'm up to these days

So it's a new year with new resolutions and a new chance bla bla bla. You've heard it before, so you know what I mean. I've been feeling guilty about not blogging at all, so I figured I'd ease myself back in to it with a short post. So, here's what I'm up to these days:

- Working hard at the Afrigator Offices
- Working hard on StereoType Records

- Hanging out in Studio with Chad Saaiman writing for Lloyd Jansen's debut album

- Hanging out with Byron Clarke recording the amazing songs for his album "Self Inflicted"

- Playing around with design with Alain Clarke for StereoType Parties, albums, business cards and a whole bunch of other stuff.
- Trying to read at least one book a week.

- Swimming - lots of it.

- Not drinking beer
- Rediscovering house music, especially stuff with 70s funk samples

- Being single

- Driving my car (i particularly like this part) -
Keeping my fingers crossed for another petrol price cut

- Trying like hell to keep my new little studio clean and in working order

- Hanging out with the boys and resisting the beer they offer.


That's all I can think of for now, but hey - the first post of 2009 is now out of the way. Here's a picture I took at Kirstenbosch Gardens yesterday when I went to see Watershed perform (they were pretty good, but not as good as last time



Comments (0)