Recent twitter entries...

So long to the Z

Last week I spent a long time doing my budget. A looong time. The purpose of all the number fiddling was to figure out how I'm going to get my mits on the new Nissan 370Z. After the 350Z, its' one of my favourite cars. As you can see, she's a real pussy magnet



So, step one is to sell my current 350Z. She's been very well loved and looked after and I always made sure that she has the best parts and services.

Here are her vitals

  • R205,000 ono
  • 2004 Nissan 350z - Black
  • 63,000km
  • New Bridgestone tyres
  • Limited Slip diff with traction control
  • Balance of Motor plan
  • Full Service History at agents
  • Full leather Heated Seats
  • Bose 6 CD changer (including sub woofer)
  • Smash and Grab tint
The stats:
  • 3.5L VQ35DE V6
  • 206kw@6200
  • 363nm@4800
  • 6 speed manual
If you're interested, please drop me a line with your details on the contact form or call me on o83 44 88 145.

Lester



Comments (0)