Recent twitter entries...

Need to use Twitter at work? SpreadTweet might be for you

With more and more people aroundme joining Twitter everyday, I think it's only a matter of time before some IT head somewhere decideds that like Facebook, Twitter is eveil and will only stunt your productivity.

Want to find me on Twitter? Go here - www.twitter.com/stereo_type

Personally I think that the key to stopping this from happening is that your line manager/boss/devil should not see you goofing off on Twitter all day. Enter SpreadTweet.



Get it here: http://www.elliottkember.com/spreadtweet.html

SpreadTweet is a Twitter client that makes it look liek you're doing nothing but concentrating furiously on your monthly recon sheet. I also quite like the disclaimer that creator Elliott Kember has issued on the client's home page:

Is this legal?

I dunno. Probably not.
Just to be on the safe side, downloading this software means
you absolve me of any and all responsibility.
Plus if I go to jail, you'll bring me cookies and beer.
And now you can't say I didn't warn you.


Let's see how long it takes before Twitter goes the "blocked at every turn because it's evil route" that Facebook is now travelling merrily along.

Comments (0)