Recent twitter entries...

Custom dashboards in Wordpress

For the last few weeks I've been quietly working on the revamped marketing plan for the next year here at StereoType Records.


Now, the StereoType Records website runs on Wordpress, which is a great platform, but one that can take a bit of time to get your head around.

One of the things that I need to do is do present registered users with a branded, customized dashboard. The default one is a little confusing if you're a new user and our brand is badly represented.

So far, I've managed to customize the registration page as well as the registration email that is sent to new users, but all of that is almost pointless if the user lands on a boring, unbranded Dashboard.

I'm sure that all it's going to take is a bit of time until I can figure out how to do this, but in the mean time, have you tried this before? Did it work for you?

Please let me know how you managed to style and brand your Wordpress dashboard for different user roles.


And yes, I do realize the irony of blogging about Wordpress customization on a bloger blog.

Comments (0)